Are you struggling
with your dog's excessive barking?
Maybe you already tried all the gadgets on the market that promise to stop the barking, maybe you tried teaching your dog to be quiet, or you just hoped your dog would grow out of it...
...but the non-stop barking is still shattering your world.
This is NOT what you envisioned when you got your dog. Your dog may be a sweetheart most of the time and you may love your dog with all your heart...
...But if something has to change, then you are in the right place!
Hi! I’m Dr. Carolyn Lincoln, a veterinarian for over 30 years, and a professional dog trainer and dog agility competitor for almost 20 years. I'm inviting you to...
In "3 Easy Steps To Stop Excessive Barking"
and you'll discover:
- How to avoid the #1 mistake people make when their dog is barking
- Why your dog is barking
- How you can easily teach your dog when it is appropriate to bark and the 3 easy steps to quiet your dog quickly and keep your dog quiet!
- How to control barking in a variety of situations
- Will this work for me? I’m not a trainer.
- Yes, this training can be integrated into your everyday lifestyle with ease and only takes less than 5 minutes a day.
- The more you do, the better but this system involves very little actual training for your dog.
- Will this work for my breed or my dog? I have such a barky, high-energy dog!
- This program was developed for dogs like yours and yes, it works for Australian Shepherds, Terriers and most other breeds.
- Can I do it?
- You don’t need any special skills to put this program in place.
- With a little practice on your timing and some patience, you can, you can do it.
- You do not need to be a trainer or become one.
- My dog isn’t motivated to learn. What now?
- I will help you with this on the training
- “I’ve tried positive methods and they don’t work! Not for my dog. Every dog is different and that doesn’t work with my dog.”
- I’ll help you with this. ANY animal can be trained with positive methods. There are goldfish that learned agility obstacles, walruses that allow blood draws using positive methods and chickens that perform tasks, just to name a few. The list goes on and on and on. It is important that you apply the training properly or it won’t work and many trainers just don’t have the expertise to help you so they give up.
- No fear, force, or pain? Nope, not necessary.
- Gadgets like a collar or remote? Nope, not necessary.
- What’s the catch?
- No catch except that you have to follow through. You need to actually do the steps with your dog until your dog learns what to bark at, what not to bark at and when to stop.
- How long will this take?
- The time it takes depends on you and your dog. It depends on how often your dog barks, how many people are in your home and if they help with the program and on your dog’s speed of learning.
- This can take from 2 weeks to 3 months usually. Some dogs may take 6 months to learn, but then it will be easy to maintain.
- The training is fun and simple and improves the relationship you have with your dear dog - and that lasts a lifetime.
Yes! Help me train my dog!
So are you ready for your dog to stop barking and start listening?
AND there is more!
You get these Bonuses:
- A LIVE Q&A session IMMEDIATELY following the training, to answer your questions so you can receive personalized, actionable help
- Access to a recording in case you can’t make the LIVE training and so you can review as needed
- Exclusive access to two step-by-step trainings for skills that will help you train your dog to:
- "Look" which decreases and can even stop reactivity to triggers
- "The Relaxation Protocol" recordings which will help your dog to quickly relax, give you control when people or dogs visit or walk by as well as increase your dog's self-control
- A follow-up group call so that after you implement the 3 Steps to Stop Excessive Barking, you can get any questions answered
Yes! My dog is barking right now!
Still not sure?
I understand. I can be a skeptic too.
Your 100% Unconditional Money Back Guarantee:
If you follow the steps in this training for 2 weeks and still don't see a reduction in excessive barking, you can get a full refund with no questions asked.
How can I offer such a powerful guarantee?
As an award winning agility competitor, trainer and veterinarian, I have seen, firsthand, the small techniques that make huge differences. Also, I know that if you follow the simple, easy process in this training, you will see immediate results!
In the future, if you continue with the steps, even for dog breeds that are known to be “barkers”, your dog will learn when to bark and when not to bark and will know when to stop. This system has worked for my clients AND for me, even with my protective Australian Shepherds and it can work for you too.
Are you ready for your dog to stop its excessive barking?
Yes! My dog is barking right now!
So what makes me an expert in training dogs?
I couldn’t take it anymore – I had to help.
I left clinical practice and founded Play to Behave so I could help others, like you, improve your dog’s behavior too!
What kind of results can I expect from this training?
Here are just a few of the results you can expect:
“I want to tell you THANK YOU!! I have been using your steps on Eddie, since he barks at everything he sees out my patio window. And IT WORKS! No more yelling at him to be quiet!! Last night I actually drew his attention to the birds outside, later I caught him watching them, on alert, but not barking! We have LOTS of people who walk their dogs/jog/or just take walks by our house. We will be working on that. But I sense nothing but success in this area! Again, Thank You”
- Pennie B
“I just got a year-old cocker spaniel, who barked at everything, including my coffee maker! You are helping me curb this behavior. My dog doesn't bark at the coffee maker anymore andI have only had her two weeks. The barking is better, thanks to you! I have always owned dogs, but I never had a "barker." Thank you.”
- Florence W.
I am also grateful for "finding you". Things are becoming more peaceful. One Win: Decreased biting, jumping, snapping when frustrated by 75-80% (after just one week).
- Sharon W.
Tucker was a rescue that I was ready to take back because he was just SO crazy with energy/anxiety. I can't thank you enough for your guidance. Tucker still has an overabundance of energy but now we have an outlet. He is totally off Prozac and doing well!
- Bobbie S.
“You are the only online dog instructor that I enjoy. Good work.”
- Sandi G.